So close...

So many of you may not know this because A) I don't really talk about it much B) My personal blog is only 3 posts old. But I have been on a weight loss journey. I used to weigh 252 pounds. *Sigh*. But have recently lost 72 pounds, putting me at 180 pounds*smiling*, 20 pounds away from my goal of 160! Now of course that makes me super excited, but you know how they say that the last 10 pounds is the hardest? Make that 20! I am in need of a serious boost. I changed up my work out to keep things fresh and new for my body, but it seems that my body doesn't care what I want. It just wants to coast along at it's own pace. And I thought I was the stubborn one!

I have a couple social events coming up between now and September also, and would really like to have that last 20 pounds gone by then. Now I have been losing weight the hard way, eating healthy and hitting the gym, I understand that this is a lifestyle change, so quick fixes ARE NOT an option. I just need some advice or tips on how to boost my body, and get it to want to start losing again.

Any tips for a girl looking to lose that last 20?

1 comments:

Unknown February 13, 2012 at 5:32 AM  

you are invited to follow my blog

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Naked Moments 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.