5 Things I want to change about myself

I not one to stare in the mirror and pluck my body image to pieces. For the most part, I am happy with who I am. But that doesn't mean there are some...tweaks I would like to make here and there. So I have compiled a list of my top 5 to share with you.

1. A Healthier Lifestyle(currently underway)-3 years ago I started my own business. A home-based Pet Spa business. Ever since I started working at home, I found it easier to make my way to the fridge or pantry every time I had a break between appointments. It was easy to find a quick snack and plop down in front of the computer to kill time. So as a result of that, I had some unwanted weight gain. But thankfully, I am working on that now, and am close to reaching my goal. When I have a break in between appointments, I go or a quick walk, or hop on my exercise bike with a book. And for those times when I do need a quick bite, I have some healthy ready made 'to go' snacks. Like baby carrots and humus, or some rice chips(portion controlled).

2. Be A Social Butterfly- I am a happy go lucky kind of gal, and I love to chat. But when I am out places I never know how to make the first move. I am not good with initiating conversation. I am very friendly, and not really shy, but I wish I was better at making the first move. New Goal: Initiate a conversation with one girl at the gym...Yikes!

3. To Opinionated- I am a very passionate person. When I believe in something I feel the need to defend it. I like that I have an opinion on things but I need to learn that it's OK if people don't agree with me. I need to learn to have a 'healthy' debate instead of getting defensive. Besides, what fun is that?

4. Change is Good- I am a routine kind of person. Monday to Friday I am on a routine, I know what to expect and know how my day will be. I have also had the same haircut and style of clothing for the last 5 years. I need to learn to step out of my comfort zone and not be so strict on routine. New Goal: Kick back on Sunday with a movie instead of my usual cleaning spree after the gym.

5. Do one 'Crazy' thing a year: I'm a wuss! I am terrified of heights, flying and roller coasters. Last year I went to Canada's Wonderland and went on Top Gun(biggest/fastest roller coaster there) and I am still recovering from that experience. I want to toughen up and do one crazy thing a year. I don't mean jumping out of a plane or bungee jumping, but maybe there will be a hot air balloon or another roller coaster in the future.

I'm also addicted to reality and trash reality t.v! But I don't have any plans on changing that ;). Big Brother and Jersey Shore, HERE I COME!!

What one or five things would you like to change about yourself? Do you have any tips to help me? I would love to hear them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Naked Moments 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.